Generation Two: Final Five
- E D I T -Due to some circumstances, Mango decided to add one more slot to the girls. Thank you ~
-E D I T 2- For those who plan on joining the Final Five contest, please comment below so we can keep track of whose app is whose v u v You have 3 days left! Fighting! -xMiichi
-EDIT3- Because a holiday on Monday and a higher interest number Mango has decided to extend the due date of Final Five (six) to MAY. 30th (11:59 EDT) So get those app in for checks and give it all you got.
CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY OVER
Please be on the look out for new information on selection of the six contest winners, and possible offers made to participants we deem qualified for other offers.
Cause Mango is feeling nice. Staff should be making selections and announcing winners by
June 1st -sometime during that day EDT-
Final Five is a contest we're holding to find the last five members for Generation Two. Of all the participants, we'll be choosing 3 boys and 2 girls.
Before we get into how to apply, let's begin with what happened? You see, when we created this group, we started off with a list of people to invite. These people are our friends, our supporters, and other strangers that we thought or more like Mango thought he could try to recruit. The group was originally intended to only have 48 slots, but as time went on we gained more popularity and chose go with the current number of our real life example, eighty-eight. Out of these eighty-eight, seventy-nine have accepted and we're still waiting on four to be accepted.
As a result, we have five slots left over.
Because we’re not an invite only group, we decided to add 40 slots to accommodate the non-invited public members. These members will be placed in GEN 3 or the Understudies, which will be later explained in another journal.
Now for the fun part. How do I apply for one of the final 5 slots? These final 5 represent the last of the Generation Two that we will accept. Generations with the exception of One (which is comprised of mostly staff and chosen members) decide which events and role one can have during our events system. So Gen 2 at this moment has the most freedom for events while Gen one are there to moderate and drive the stories.
To be considered a Final 5 participant, comment on this journal. Make sure to read the fine lines and every detail.
- Final 5 participants must draw their OC in the Standard variation Uniform. (NOT V1, Or V2, Standard Only)
- Three boys will be accepted to Team E only two girls will be accepted to Team G
- NO TRAPS ALLOWED
- Use Application Version One Only
- There’s an Art Standard in place for this contest. (I.E. Don't throw white dots on random places to make it SPARKLY. Your OC must be fully shaded and the expressions must fit the personality written in the bio)
- All writing on Application must be completed to standard
- Applications can only be sent in for check twice. (Via Group Note)
- Send all questions you have by Group Note or ask our Staff in Chat.
- Your application must be cleared by Three Staff members to be considered. (MANGO CANNOT BE ONE OF THEM) (go get to know the other staffs there’s 15 of them!)
Please Turn in your Application VIA Group Note with the Title "Final Five"
In our group usually we don’t have deadlines, instead we pick a reasonable time frame and end an event Without an actual set deadline or add a new chapter that develops the story. But this Contest is an exception.
Deadline: May 30th, 2013 (11:59EDT)
Applicants who do not make the selection for Final Five or the invites to be understudies, will be able to apply during the opening next month.
Rules may be subject to change and random slot additions may occur. Please pay attention to the journals.